The following projects are built around libnjb:
- Gnomad 2 - A GTK2+ client program for the NOMAD Jukebox
- NomadSync - works both on Linux and Windows
- Xnjb - works on Mac OS X
- GnomeDAP - aka Neutrino, A GNOME 2 client program for the NOMAD Jukebox. The new project still based on libnjb is accessible on the same page and called NJBStack.
- KIO::Slave - A KDE ioslave that represents the NJB as a filesystem from within Konqueror.
- kiozen - a new program (as of 2005-05-09) that presents the jukebox as HTML pages
- perlnjb - The home page for perlnjb, the aforementioned Perl interface to libnjb.
- njstream - A web-based stream interface for running your device over the web using libnjb.
- Python-libnjb - Python bindings for libnjb.
- KZenExplorer - a new program (as of 2005-05-08)
- Linspire Lsongs - Uses libnjb for all device communication and offers official support for the Dell DJ series, and Pynjb is the Python wrapper used by Linspire Lsongs
- njftp is an FTP server using libnjb as backend
- Banshee talks to PDE devices using its Njb-sharp C# bindings (which are part of the Mono framework)
- AmaroK talks to PDE devices using libnjb
These projects offer interfaces to the Nomad JukeBox, though they do not use libnjb: